1/26/2014

as of november seventh, 2013

i was an aunt. i am still an aunt! i am so fucking excited to be an aunt. his name is bryson uriah aguilar and he was about 7.6 ounces and 23 inches long i believe. he's a healthy baby boy and surrounded by so much love.

i am so happy, happy, happy. other shit doesn't even stress me out when i think of that face. the little tiny martian that came out of my sisters womb and is going to grow up to be a happy, hopefully, and healthy, individual. as good as he can be. as much as anyone can.

gah. i was thinking earlier tonight as i picked out my nickname for him... "aunt keke," that i used to have a nickname. now people just call me kelsey and i miss my nicknames.

my dad used to call me tutti. as in tutti frutti. i loved that nick name at first. then i hated it. i began to peak in my adolescence and i was so embarrassed of that nick name. mostly because "tooting" embarrassed me, hahhaaha. in retrospect, that was the best nickname ever, and it made me feel loved for a really long time. i wish my father to call me it again. maybe he will. ;)


lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some words prz